An ancient drink that packs a punch of good health. Kombucha is made by fermenting tea.Due to the fermentation process involved in creating kombucha, it contains a large number of healthy bacteria known as probiotics. These bacteria line your digestive tract and support your immune system, as they absorb nutrients and fight infection and illness. 80% of our immune system is located in our gut, and the digestive system is the second largest part of your neurological system, it’s no surprise that the gut is considered the “second brain.” Drinking kombucha every day can help you maintain peak immune health, which trickles down into an impressive number of benefits for your overall health. Not convinced yet? Read on!
Health benefits of Kombucha
- Prevents a wide range of illnesses with the help of its powerful antioxidants
- Supports a healthy gut, preventing and healing stomach ulcers
- May improve mental state of mind with a powerful dose of Vitamin B12
- Help alleviate Diabetic symptoms
- Helps increase overall cardio vascular health by lowering triglyceride levels and regulating cholesterol
- Support the liver and protect it from oxidative stress
The brewing vessel for Kombucha is the SCOBY mushroom’s home! Brewed in small batches of durable glass unlike commercially brewed kombucha, we’ve mastered our recipe & ensure the highest quality in brewing & equipment. Our Brewery is kept under strict temperature and hygiene measures, to ensure every bottle is consistent and explodes with taste, helping us stand by our commitment of supplying the most premium Kombucha.
Subscribe for newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to learn about exclusive offers, new products, and more!